Dear Sir / Madam,
The company Hotel Montecarlo SAS**** with headquarter in Bibione - San Michele al Tagliamento, Via Veneto 27, as Data Controller of personal data, with reference to articles 4 and 28 of the Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 - Privacy Code (hereinafter "Code") and of articles 4, n. 7 and 24 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter, "Regulation"), informs you, with reference to art. 13 of the Code and 13 and 14 of the Regulations, to be the owner of his data and that these will be handled manually and / or with the support of IT or telematic means.
1. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT:
a) Fulfil the obligation to communicate to the public security authority the details of the clients accommodated and to comply with the current administrative, accounting and tax obligations.
b) To complete the tourist booking service and the request of information or availability on the website https://www.hotel-montecarlo.com/.
c) To complete the service of external communication of data about the stay of the client and of the persons eventually involved in order to allow the function of receiving messages, postings, telephone calls; to complete special services requested by the interested party that require particular types of personal data.
d) To send the customer subsequent promotional messages or satisfaction questionnaires.
2. OBLIGATORY AND OPTIONALITY OF DATA FORWARDING AND CONSEQUENCES IN THE CASE OF FAILURE ON SENDING
1. As indicated in points 1.a and 1.b, the forwarding of data is obligatory: in its absence it is not possible to make a tourist reservation, to satisfy the request for availability or information. The absence of the conferment therefore determines the non-continuation of the contract or the request process.
2. As indicated in points 1.c and 1.d, the provision of data is optional and does not prejudice in any way the services indicated in point 1.b; the treatment for the purposes indicated in points 1.c and 1.d will occur only with your explicit consent; this approval may however be subsequently revoked by contacting the owner directly or by e-mail at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. COMMUNICATION AND SPREAD OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF PRIMARY PURPOSES OF TREATMENT
The data will not be spread, but may be forwarded to any other third part when the communication is mandatory by law, including the scope of prevention / repression of any illegal activity related to access to the Site and / or to the sending a request. With reference to art. 13, paragraph 1, letter (d) of the Privacy Code and art. 13, paragraph 1, letter (e) of the Regulation, we proceed to the indication of the subjects or categories of subjects who may become aware of the personal data of the user as managers or agents and provide a list below for categories:
1. Third-part companies will process your personal information in order to be able to contact you directly only if the approval has been provided to point 1.d by the interested subject.
2. Internal and external assignees and / or managers identified in writing by the Owner and to whom specific instructions have been given.
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, users / visitors are free to provide their personal data. The failure to provide such data may entail the impossibility of obtaining what is requested. Therefore, visitors are able to browse the site even without revealing information and personal data.
Once registered, the personal data collected will be used only for the services indicated in the information available.
The interested subject can provide his / her data for:
• subscribe to the newsletter
• be contacted for requests about information on the services provided
• agree in initiatives promoted on this website
• make purchases / reservations relating to the products marketed on the website
• express their interest in a working relationship with the Company and / or respond to a job announcement
• contact the Company using the appropriate form provided
• check room availability for a specific period and number of people
• make a reservation for the stay at the hotel directly on the site
To be able to use the services, the interested part may be required to provide some or all of the following data: name, surname, age, street, zip code, e-mail address, home address, city, country, date of birth, telephone number, mobile number, fax number, period of stay, number of guests (adults and children), payment information, name and surname of additional guests (indication if they are adults or children). However, additional information may also be required.
Request availability section
This section allows the user to check directly on the site the availability of rooms in the structure based on the search parameters entered by the user.
This section allows the user to proceed directly to a binding booking request on the site. The transmission of the following personal data of the user is foreseen:
name, surname, street, zip code, e-mail address, home address, city, country, telephone number, mobile number, fax number and also other informations.
Data Processing Section
With reference to art. 28 of the legislative decree 30th June 2003, n. 196 (Code regarding the processing of personal data), the owner of the processing of personal data collected through this site is Hotel Montecarlo Sas **** registered in the register of companies with REA number VE-166627, with headquarter office in Bibione - San Michele al Tagliamento.
Personal data may be processed within the limits and with the methods set out in this declaration by employees and collaborators of the Company designated as persons in charge of data processing, who will receive adequate operating instructions and will operate under the direct authority of the data controller.
The controller is the current IT security manager domiciled at the Company. An updated list of all the managers / persons in charge of the processing by the holder can be requested to the owner himself or to the manager by writing to the following address email@example.com.
Communication to third parties
Personal data will be communicated to Hotel Montecarlo Sas **** in order to be able to answer at information requests, or they may be communicated to the Institutions and Institutes for the fulfilment of legal obligations or judicial authorities, where required.
Through this website, the Company does not knowingly collect sensitive or judicial personal data.
4. LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENT
1. Satisfaction of requests of the interested party.
2. Rules of public security and tax law.
5. DATA TRANSFER IN EXTRA EU COUNTRIES
1. The holder will not provide data provided by the data subject in non-EU countries.
6. DATA STORAGE PERIOD
1. The data referred to in points 1.a and 1.b will be kept as required by current regulations.
2. The data referred to in points 1.c and 1.d shall be kept for a period of not less than 10 years. This period may be determined to a greater extent in accordance with a specific legal obligation, unless explicitly requested by the interested party that intends to assert its right to cancellation (see section RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED SUBJECT).
7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED SUBJECT
The interested part enjoys the following rights:
1. Right to access personal data.
2. Right to obtain correction or cancellation of the same or limitation of the processing that concerns him.
3. Right to oppose treatment.
4. Right to data transfer.
5. Right to revoke the consent (without prejudice to the fulfilment of legal obligations, or for the performance of a task in the public interest or connected to the exercise of public authority vested in the holder).
6. Right to propose a complaint to the supervisory authority, or the Privacy Guarantor www.garanteprivacy.it
To exercise their rights, the interested party can contact the owner at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESS, PROFILING
There are no treatments that involve automated decision-making processes, including profiling.
9. MANAGER OF THE TREATMENT